Commercial Solar Power | Levittown, Pa
Kiss Electric is a commercial solar power expert that is licensed in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. Our expert and experienced team of solar project designers and engineers will examine your company’s facilities to determine the best approach and utilization of solar power. We manage and streamline the entire commercial solar power process, from the initial evaluation and financing to construction and maintenance, maximizing savings for your company or organization. Solar By Kiss is a fully integrated commercial and residential solar business, so unlike many solar firms, we offer finance partners, design, build and manage our projects from start to finish. All aspects of your organization’s solar project will be managed by one experienced firm. We’ve installed over 100 megawatts of solar panels in the past 10 years.
Commercial and industrial facilities with large, flat, open rooftops are well-suited for commercial solar power installations. Rooftop solar panels not only generate clean electricity, but also provide an insulation barrier that helps reduce summer cooling costs.
Generate shade and electrons at the same time! Solar carports provide an elegant and iconic way to reduce your organization’s electric bills and to keep your employees’ cars from baking in the summer sun. It’s also a perfect match for electric vehicles.
Does your facility include a large parcel of unobstructed land? This could provide an ideal location for a ground-mounted commercial solar project. Often times, ground-mounted projects achieve the best ROI’s by allowing for simplified and streamlined solar installation processes.
Major retail brands like Costco, IKEA, Safeway, and Albertsons have embraced solar to reduce operating expenses and achieve sustainability goals.
Farms and agribusinesses like Dole, DuPont, Bonipak, Castle Rock Vineyards and Windset Farms have turned solar energy into a sustainable cash crop.
Manufacturers such as Nestlé Purina PetCare utilize solar technology to bring both predictability and savings to their energy bills.
Advantages of installing Solar Power Systems
- Once solar panels are installed, they produce energy without generating waste or pollution.
- They operate with little maintenance or intervention. Support a clean environment, by producing your energy from the sun.
- Solar electric generation is economically competitive.
- Once the initial capital cost of building a solar power plant has been met, operating costs are low when compared to existing power technologies.
- A solar panel saves approximately 0.7 pounds of coal per kWh, or 2 pounds of carbon dioxide per kWh.
Solar Energy Installation Process
- Site Survey to decide on the best commercial solar system and racking system that best suits your company.
- Get proper interconnection paperwork submitted to the utilities, and obtain proper permits.
- Mount the solar panels on roof or stand-alone racking system.
- Connect your panels to the panel and start Metering and Commissioning with local utility.
- Monitor and START SAVING